Monday 24 September 2012

Blog virginity taken!


This will probably be the most boring post ever but I have to start somewhere!
I'll tell you a little about me first...

My name is Hannah Richardson and I was born in Newcastle Upon Tyne on the 9/12/1992 making me the ripe old age of 19. I am currently a student studying BA (hons) Communications at Cardiff University therefore I am your typical scrooge when it comes to spending.

If it's one thing I love more than fashion it's chocolate cake!!
And I love my puppy too!!
Unfortunately I have an addiction to fashion- whether it be highstreet best sellers or the crazy but genius combinations seen at the recent London Fashion week 2012 and this does not mix well with the budget I'm on! I've set this up because so you girls can see my best pick of products and items accessible and available to everyone of all budgets.

I have three years of fashion retail experience working for brands such as New Look, SuperDry and my most current position is supervisor at BANK fashion. I have worked with many mainstream brands but I love exploring online boutiques and having a nose in charity shops!

As for the hair and beauty side of things well what can I say! Guilty as charged! My hair has been so many colors it would give Joseph and his technicolored dream coat a run for his money. I've had the pixy cut AND extensions- been there done that! I have to admit I wear a lot of make-up, even to the gym!

I'm a down to earth girl trying to afford a champagne lifestyle on lemonade wages bringing you my findings along the way -
I will do it one day!!!


Hannah
X

No comments:

Post a Comment